Bunny Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI THEREEEEEEEEEE

Go down

HI THEREEEEEEEEEE Empty HI THEREEEEEEEEEE

Post by Alica Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Hiiii! everyone! welcome to my new froum :3 my name is..... lol Razz  (secret) but i like to call myself Alica or Zoe
i just love that names Very Happy anyway welcome here!!
i hope that you will have fun here!

I have my new DA so check it out Very Happy  : http://alicafrompico.deviantart.com/

-FACTS-

some people wonder why i called myself AlicaFromPico? Cuz i played game named Ameba Pico and it was just
BIG FUN! but its closed now.... Sad  im saaaad BUT game called Ameba Pigg is still alive lol sunny  but still
i think that Ameba Pico was better.... Sad  

Im 13 years old and i was born in 25.december.2002 on christmas lol Very Happy

I LOVE RPG HORROR GAMES! i like to create my own but im too lazy to make it perfect how i want it LOL Very Happy
i already created one game :3 it was hard and i just used everything from RPG maker 2000 Yea there was
created IB im big fan lol Very Happy but im biggest fan of witchis house Shocked Razz Very Happy

I played RPGHG like : Mad Father , witchis house , Ib , Pocket Mirror, Turrtle head and Whos there? ....And MORE AND MORE lol!   XD

Im very sorry for my english Very Happy Btw im from Slovakia....aaaand im OTAKU <3 i love to watch anime like Horror , romance, comedy, fantasy Very Happy OOOH and main is Mystery <3 and i always ship someone from every anime lol Very Happy aaaaand I HATE YAOI AND YURI Evil or Very Mad  im not saying that its bad but i just dont like it...someone do and i dont Very Happy  just dont hate me cuz i dont like yaoi/yuri  -.- you can like it but i just dont i tryed it but i dont OKAY?!! everyone asks me why.... -.- I JUST DONT LIKE IT! i said it like 10009884332 times XD okay okay lets move on!

I love to play Otome games!! my favorites are Shall we date Very Happy <3 SWD wizzardnes is best ohh and Blood in roses too! I love guys like Randy march from swd wizzardnes!!! his name is not Randy but Serge lol just try play randy and you will understand his story!! right now im deeeeeeeply in love with him!!!!  Razz Razz Razz Razz Embarassed AAAND I LOVE PINK HAIR ON BOYS! Tall cute guy with pink hair and strong arms! OOHHHHH I WANT HIIIIM Sad  

hahaha okay i writed too much lol I hope that you know me better now! HAVE FUUN!
Alica
Alica
Admin

https://zoesbunny.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum